1. Welcome to The TrafficProfit ME
By using this website (the “Site”) and services (together with the Site, the “Services”) offered by TrafficProfitMe. (together with its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, consultants, employees, officers, and directors — collectively, hereinafter referred to as “TrafficProfitMe,” “we,” or “us”), you’re agreeing to these legally binding rules (the “Terms”). We may change these terms from time to time. If we do, we’ll let you know about any material changes by updating them on the Site or by sending you an email notifying you that they have been changed. New versions of the terms will never apply retroactively — we’ll tell you the exact date they go into effect. If you keep using TrafficProfitMe after a change, it means you accept the new terms.
2. Rules of The TrafficProfitMe:
By joining The TrafficProfitMe you are agreeing to the rules that we have for the TrafficProfitMe , which are simple to follow. The rules are below:
1. You agree to help promote the team, so that the team keeps growing. This is what keeps us in business. You will not be promoting alone for yourself, due to we all promote in a team atmosphere to help each other to succeed. It does not matter how good or bad you are at promotions, what matters is that you try.
2. You agree to purchase new positions as you can afford to help keep everyone cycling and making money. You agree that when you cycle out of a matrix you will make at least the minimum guideline and requirement purchases to keep the program moving and growing for everyone to make money both here and the other programs of TrafficProfitMe being that from this program you also will receive positions in the TrafficProfitMe Program which allows for accounts in the TrafficProfitMe matrix as you cycle so that it keeps growing.
3. Creating an Account at TrafficProfitMe
You can browse TrafficProfitMe's website without registering for an account. But to become a member of TrafficProfitMe , you will need to register, choose an account name, and set a password. We recommend you have your funded eWallet ready as you will only have 48 hours in which to activate your account, bearing in mind it can take a little time for the confirmations of your BTC to take place. When you do that, the information you give us has to be accurate and complete. If you don’t follow these rules, we may cancel your account.
You’re responsible for all the activity on your account, and for keeping your password confidential. If you find out that someone’s used your account without your permission, you should report it to email@example.com or by sending in a support ticket from the The TrafficProfitMe support tab on the website, or from your account in.
To sign up for an account, you need to be at least 18 years old.
3. Prohibited Conduct
The following actions are prohibited on our site.
· You may not break the law. You may not take any action that infringes or violates other people’s rights, violates the law, or breaches any contract or legal duty you have toward anyone.
· You may not lie to people. You may not post information you know is false, misleading, or inaccurate. You may not do anything deceptive or fraudulent.
· You may not offer prohibited items. You may not offer any rewards that are illegal, violate any of TrafficProfitMe policies, rules, or guidelines, or violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulation.
· You may not victimize anyone. You may not do anything threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libellous, tortuous, obscene, profane, or invasive of another person’s privacy.
· You may not spam. You may not distribute unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material, or any junk mail, spam, or chain letters. You may not run mail lists, list servers, or any kind of auto-responder or spam on or through the Site. You also agree to not cross promote any other program to other members. This includes emailing them, messaging them or contacting them in any form for other programs that you are a member of.
· You may not harm anyone’s computer. You may not distribute software viruses, or anything else (code, films, programs) designed to interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or equipment on the Site (whether it belongs to TrafficProfitMe , one of the programs of TrafficProfitMe , or another party).
· You may not try to interfere with the proper workings of the Services.
· You may not bypass any measures we’ve put in place to secure the Services.
· You may not try to damage or get unauthorized access to any system, data, password, or other information, whether it belongs to TrafficProfitMe , it's programs or another party.
· You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, or on our third-party providers. (We reserve the right to determine what is reasonable.)
· You may not use any kind of software or device (whether it’s manual or automated) to “crawl” or “spider” any part of the Site.
· You may not take apart or reverse engineer any aspect of TrafficProfitMe programs in an effort to access things like source code, underlying ideas, or algorithms.
4. How Funding Works
These are the terms that apply when you’re contributing to a cause:
TrafficProfitMe DOES NOT offer refunds. Once you have made your pledge, it is final.
5. Things We Do Not Do and Are Not Responsible For:
TrafficProfitMe or any of it's programs are not liable for any damages or losses related to your use of the Services. We don’t become involved in disputes between users, or between users and any third party relating to the use of the Services. We don’t oversee the performance or punctuality of causes, and we don’t endorse any content users submit to the Site. When you use the Services, you release TrafficProfitMe and it's programs from claims, damages, and demands of every kind — known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed — arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and the Services. All content you access through the Services is at your own risk. You’re solely responsible for any resulting damage or loss to any party.
6. TrafficProfitMe Intellectual Property
TrafficProfitMe Services are legally protected in various ways, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, and other rights and laws. You agree to respect all copyright and other legal notices, information, and restrictions contained in any content accessed through the Site. You also agree not to change, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of the Service.
8. Deleting Your Account
You can terminate your account at any time. All provisions of this agreement survive termination of an account, including our rights regarding any content you’ve already submitted to the Site.
9. Our Rights
TrafficProfitMe and said programs reserve these rights:
· We can make changes to one or any of the TrafficProfitMe and Services without notice or liability.
· We have the right to decide who’s eligible to use TrafficProfitMe programs. We can cancel accounts or decline to offer our Services. (Especially if you’re abusing them.) We can change our eligibility criteria at any time. If these things are prohibited by law where you live, then we revoke your right to use TrafficProfitMe programs in that jurisdiction.
This is a not for profit business program, we are here to help everyone make money online. You are to treat this as a business and work TrafficProfitMe programs as a business. If you do not, you agree that you forfeit the said account(s) to TrafficProfitMe at the sole discretion of TrafficProfitMe . If TrafficProfitMe Business Program is not being worked as a business you agree that not only do you forfeit said business account(s) but also that at TrafficProfitMe sole discretion that you will be paid half of the monies derived from said account when matures to be used for a suitable charity.
TrafficProfitMe and/or The TrafficProfitMe is not liable for any damages as a result of any of these actions, and it is our policy not to comment on the reasons for any such action.
10. Warranty Disclaimer
You use our Services solely at your own risk. They are provided to you “as is” and “as available” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied.
If you do anything that gets us sued, or break any of the promises you make in this agreement, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from all liabilities, claims and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and other legal costs) that arise from or relate to your use or misuse of TrafficProfitMe programs. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to this indemnification clause, in which case you agree that you will cooperate and help us in asserting any defences.
12. The Rest
These Terms and the other material referenced in them are the entire agreement between you and TrafficProfitMe said programs with respect to the Services. They supersede all other communications and proposals (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and TrafficProfitMe said programs with respect to the Services and govern our future relationship. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under the law, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms otherwise will remain in full force and effect and enforceable. The failure of either you or TrafficProfitMe and TrafficProfitMe said programs to exercise any right provided for in these Terms in any way will not be deemed a waiver of any other rights.
These Terms are personal to you. You cannot assign them, transfer them, or sublicense them unless you get TrafficProfitMe prior written consent. TrafficProfitMe said programs has the right to assign, transfer, or delegate any of its rights and obligations under these Terms without your consent. TrafficProfitMe will provide you notice via email, written notice, or by conspicuously posting the notice on our Site.